Developed through listening to Care providers we have developed a range of courses for those working within Social Care and Front line services.
Our combination of Distance Learning and Onsite courses ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements within Social Care.
Onsite Solutions (In house training)
Our courses are structured to run for either half day or full day modules. The costs will be tailored, based on the course content and the number of candidates. This will be discussed and agreed with you before the training is confirmed. With more than ten years’ experience, we offer cost-effective training delivered by a quality-assured trainer
Most of the courses that do not have a large practical component may also be delivered through our unique distance learning pathway. Each person is sent the training collateral and question booklet, staff complete this learning and sit the test, they then return the booklet to our tutors to mark, we are proud of our ability to certificate successful candidates within a week.
- Ideal for staff who feel uncomfortable in group-training sessions
- Perfect solution for small staff teams and staff refreshers/updates
- Comprehensive course books with multiple-choice assessments
- Courses that meet all regulatory knowledge sets and skills for care
- Staff complete assessments, post back to our tutors, certificates are sent within a week.