Our Diabetes Awareness course is designed to give you an understanding of diabetes.
The following areas are covered :
- What Is Diabetes?
- What Is Normal Blood Sugar Control?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Diabetes ?
- Your Doctor Is Your Partner In Health Care
- Ten Important Questions to Ask Your Doctor After A Diagnosis
- What Kind Of Diabetes Do You Have ?
- What Doesn’t Cause Diabetes ?
- Supporting Others
- Self-Monitored Blood Glucose
- Exams and Tests
- What Are The Complications ?
- Can These Complications Be Cured ?
- Who Is At Risk
- Medication for Diabetes
- Oral Medications And Side-Effects
- What Can I do To Help Myself ?
- Managing Diabetes
- Do You Need Insulin?
- How Is Blood Sugar Monitored ?
- How Does Diet Affect Diabetes ?
- How Does Illness Affect Diabetes ?
- What Is Low Blood Sugar ?
- What Is Good Blood Glucose Control ?
- Sex And Diabetes
- Pregnancy Diabetes (Gestational Diabetes)
- Living with Diabetes
- Some Medication For Diabetes